Tuesday 1 November 2011

perhaps its my own wish

assalamualaikum wbt.
  this might be my hopes and dreams that potrait in my heart such for a long time ago...
i have a dream...this dream give me the inspirations for me to study hard and be strong in whatever
obstacle comes to me.. but not all dreams must come in such a great succession and with happiness right?
sometimes it make us shed our tears more often compared to happiness as well.
   why?
 i,myself sometimes can't understand this kind of situation..
i love to see these faces when i felt so lonely and think of failure...
but everytime i see them-have a lot of happiness,cheers because of their succession in their life,my hearts keep melting and tear drops through my face.

why i can't get that opportunity?
why i still deny my faith?

it seems like i'm not a grateful person that always ask for something that have been decides for me a long time ago....
i can't be like this way.
i can't be as weak as i am, today..
what i need is to be a new person that has a new vission and mission in life.
has a new goal to score..

yes!
a new vission and mission.
with that,
i really hope that one day....
my dream will come true..
               as you sow,so will you reap!

No comments:

Post a Comment